HEADSHOT EVENT | FRIDAY JUNE 30

Hi Guys!

Over the last few years of taking the feature photos for FFB, photography has become a huge passion of mine. I recently hosted a Headshot event with my pal, Jake and we got some awesome feedback and quite a few requests for another day!

I’m hosting another Headshot Event this Friday, June 30th. The sessions are a fun, affordable option for those of you who need new headshots but don’t want to spend a small fortune on them.

Here’s the drill…

1 day. 5 hours. 30 minute time slots. 1 headshot. 

You’re probably thinking wait, what?!

Let me explain… 

I’ll be releasing a 5 hour time block (via the link below!) for Friday, June 30th. You’ll get to sign up for a 30 minute window and shoot with me during that session.

Your session will be $100 total, which includes:

  • 30 minutes.
  • 1 look.
  • All photos
  • 1 final edit!

Sign ups will be first come first serve. Click HERE to reserve your time slot. After you add your name and email, send me an email to confirm. Jane@fitforbroadway.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me jane@fitforbroadway.com. So excited to create headshot magic all day Friday with you guys!

Browse the blog to see my work, or check out some of my favorites below!

The post HEADSHOT EVENT | FRIDAY JUNE 30 appeared first on Fit for Broadway.



Article source here:Fit for Broadway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog